- 1 teacup East End Whole Urid Dall,
- 1 tablespoon East End Gram Dall,
- 1 tablespoon East End Kidney Beans
- 25g piece East End Ginger
- 25g East End Chillies,
- 25g tomatoes
- 4 cups fresh Cream
- 1/2 tablespoons East End Turmeric Powder, East End Cumin seeds and East End Ghee to taste.
- Soak the gram dall and rajma for 5 hours; Chop the green chillies, ginger, onion and tomato.
- Put the urid dall, gram dall and rajma in a vessel, add 2 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker.
- Mash very well with a big spoon and boil again for 20 minutes. Add the cream to the cooked dall.
- Heat the ghee in a frying pan and fry the onion, chillies, ginger and cumin seeds for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato, turmeric powder and chilli powder. Fry again for 2 minutes. Add the dall and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with Parathas.
More information Click here