Chana Dall is a principal ingredient in Indian cooking, it is split yellow gram without the husk and is cooked in almost every Indian home due to its simplicity and flavour. Dal can be used with a wide range of spices and can be cooked using different methods.
How to cook
- Sort through and discard any hardened kernels.
- Wash in 3-4 changes of clean water.
- Soak in enough water to cover for at least 10 mins.
- Replace water with fresh water, bring to the boil and boil for at least 10 minutes.
- Simmer for 40 mins or until tender ensuring that the saucepan does not run dry.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- This product may contain a trace of nuts
- Re-Closable Packaging